Delicious and succulent, British lamb is in season from June until December. Juliet Bidwell celebrates this flavoursome meat with heartwarming and tasty recipes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Thread the lamb, bacon and red pepper alternately onto the skewers.
- Season with salt & pepper and sprinkle the rosemary and oregano over the skewers with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked
Cook's tip:I like to serve basmati and wild rice, roasted shallots or baked mushrooms and a green vegetable, such as wilted spinach or Savoy cabbage.
Juliet Bidwell's business has been established in the Weald for more than ten years and caters for parties and all kinds of events. Juliet can be contacted on 01797 270347.
- photographs David Merewether
- recipes Juliet Bidwell