- Make approximately 12 canapés
3 Sushi Leaves
1 Stick Celery
100g Arborio Rice
1 Red Pepper
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
Soy Sauce to serve
- Cook rice in salted water until slightly overcooked and sticky, strain but do not rinse.
- Add rice vinegar and allow to cool.
- Thinly slice vegetables into long strips.
- Spread rice onto sushi leaf. Place a little wasabi and vegetables in a line across the length of the sushi leaf.
- Roll up tightly and wrap tightly in cling film before chilling.
- Cut into 2cm pieces and serve with a little soy sauce on the side.
- recipes Tony Boyle
- pictures David Merewether