Prepare: 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 small red chilli finely chopped
- 2 limes (rind of 1 and juice of 2)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Put the chopped herbs and chilli in a bowl and sprinkle the sugar over them.
- Mix in all other ingredients and combine with a fork until incorporated. Put aside until ready to use.
This can also be used for salad dressing for Asian slaw...click here
Photographs: David Merewether