Caroline Cowan from Brick House Farm now owns The Woolpack Hotel in Tenterden. She's a great cook and hostess so we asked her to puts together some mouthwatering morsels to kick start the winter party season with a culinary bang...
- serves 20
- preparation time 10 mins
- cooking time 1 min
- 20 large mangetouts
- 20 large prawns, cooked & peeled
- homemade or good-quality lemon mayonnaise
- Boil mangetouts for 1 minute, drain and refresh in cold water.
- Place 1 prawn on top of each mangetout. Secure with a cocktail stick.
- Serve chilled with the lemon mayonnaise.
- recipes Caroline Cowan
- pictures David Merewether