Lucinda Hamilton from Cocolicious creates celebratory desserts fit for a queen...
- 1 sachet of powdered gelatin
- 600ml lemonade
- 6 tbsp Pimms
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 tsp caster sugar
- 6 strawberries
- 6 slices of cucumber
- 6 sprigs of mint
- Heat 150 ml of the lemonade until just under boiling point. Sprinkle the whole sachet of gelatin on to hot lemonade and whisk briskly until thoroughly mixed.
- Add to it the Pimms, lime juice, sugar and remaining lemonade. Mix until all incorporated.
- Pour into large glasses garnished with strawberries and cucumber and chill overnight. Before serving garnish with mint sprig.
- Photographs David Merewether
- Vintage Styling Bellaboo and Beau
- Recipes Lucinda Hamilton