Lucinda Hamilton prepares an enticing Easter tea
1. Soak the gelatine leaves in some cold water and leave to rest until ready to use.
2. Scrape the seeds out of the vanilla pod and mix with the cream. Put in a saucepan and heat until boiling point. Remove from heat and let it infuse covered for 10-15 minutes.
3. Warm the milk and sugar together and stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. Squeeze out the water from the gelatin and add to milk mixture and stir until gelatin is all dissolved. Then pour into cream mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Strain through a fine sieve and pour into the desired containers (you can either use one large mould or smaller individual ones). Place in fridge to set overnight.
6. To demould, place the mould into hot (not boiling) water for a few seconds to release the panna cotta.
7. Serve with fresh berries or berry coulis.
Cocolicious, Lucinda Hamilton's catering company, creates sweet bites and savoury delights for any occasion – from bespoke cakes to afternoon teas and dinner parties. For more information, visit the Cocolicious Facebook page or email email@example.com