Cake-baker extraordinaire and creator of Cocolicious cake company, Lucinda Hamilton, shares her deliciously different recipes for the perfect afternoon tea
- 1 pkt filo pastry
- 300ml whipping cream
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- fresh berries
- 50g butter melted
- 1 mini muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 180°C and cut the filo pastry sheets into approx. 3” (8cm) squares.
- Brush each square with melted butter and layer 4 or 5 sheets onto each other.
- Place each square into the tin. Bake for approx. 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and then place on wire rack to cool further.
For the Crème Chantilly
- Mix whipping cream and icing sugar and vanilla essence until form soft peaks.
- Spoon or pipe into cool pastry cases and decorate with berries.
You can order a batch of Cocolicious’ special cookies, and lots of other delicious cakey treats directly from Loulou by emailing email@example.com
- recipes Lucinda Hamilton
- pictures David Merewether