- 6 oysters, opened, with oyster freed from its shell
- 6 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 6 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 6 tsp double cream
- black pepper & Tabasco sauce
- Preheat grill.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, flat-leaf parsley and Parmesan together and season with the black pepper.
- Drain the liquid from the oysters and place the oysters back in the shells. Then top each one with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Next, top each one with a teaspoon of cream and a light sprinkle of Tabasco sauce.
- Finally, place under a hot grill until the top is brown and serve.
Juliet's company Juliet's Catering creates individually designed menus for weddings, parties, social gatherings and occasions. For more information call 01797 270347 or visit
- recipes Juliet Bidwell
- pictures David Merewether